Join Kavita Ahuja on this special bonus episode of The Midlife Reinvention, as she discusses achievements, and how, especially as women, we need to acknowledge, celebrate and share each of our achievements with the world. It’s not about comparing ourselves to others; it’s about setting goals within ourselves which we strive to exceed.
Kavita Ahuja, host of The Midlife Reinvention Podcast, is the Founder of Power Purpose Play, a Global Platform for Women who are charting a new course in midlife to reinvent themselves. At the age of 53, Kavita, who holds a major in Biology and an MBA, left an extremely successful corporate pharmaceutical career of almost 25 years, took control of her health, reignited her marriage, and found her next true calling. This is to help women find the Power within them to rediscover their Purpose, and reinvent themselves, regardless of their age or circumstances. She rediscovered herself after the age of 50, and she believes you can too. Her mission is to help you do just that.
“My vision is to give you a glimpse of yourself beyond anything you can imagine. I want you to experience more happiness, more hope for your future, more excitement for your next journey, more confidence in yourself, and a greater understanding of your true purpose and power in this next chapter of your life.”
~ Kavita Ahuja, Founder of Power Purpose Play
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe, rate and review. Share with your friends – it means the world to us!
- Read Kavita’s latest article here: https://www.anokhilife.com/work-life-capturing-your-mid-life-magic-a-step-by-step-process-to-rediscovering-your-true-calling
- Sign up for our free community at: https://itsmytimenowcoaching.com/contact-us/
- Join our private Facebook Group, Power Purpose Play Global: https://www.facebook.com/groups/345142570007158
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/power.purpose.play
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/power.purpose.play/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8943313/
- Reach out to Kavita directly at: email@example.com for suggestions, or if you know someone with a story of reinvention