Enjoy the 101st podcast episode with Christina Woods as we discuss the importance of trusting our inner voice and intuition and how we tend to sabotage ourselves – some valuable insights to ponder over upcoming holidays and year ahead!
Christina Woods is a licensed Rapid Transformational Therapist®, Clinical Hypnotherapist, Empowerment Coach, and Reiki Master. She combines her background in corporate leadership along with her life experiences in dealing with trauma and abandonment to empower other women to trust their intuition and set themselves free of self-doubt.
You can find Christina here:
Here are her key takeaways:
- We put so much emphasis on the outside, and not enough on the inside. We give our jars out there in the world to fill up, but we need to fill up our own jars first.
- Sabotage is a lot of procrastination, poor health habits, no self care, it is grounded in “I’m not enough”. It is about: let me blame the other thing so I can avoid doing that I know will get me what I want
- Sabotage gives us approval, safety or control and is a way of dissociating from our feelings.
- When we allow ourselves to feel our feelings, and name it, even if it’s uncomfortable, you become very empowered. Name it, claim it and tame it!
- If you get to the root cause of a belief, and change a belief, it will give you evidne of a different belief. Rapid transformational therapy (RTT) is a method of hypnotherapy which helps you do that.
- We have our conscious mind and our subconscious mind and our subconcious mind is 95% of how we feel about ourselves and the world, and the lens upon which we see the world. Its a million times more powerful than our analytical conscious mind.
- Our inner voice or our intuition is the true north or guiding light …sometimes we stop trusting our intuition and life becomes very rocky and unstable when you cannot trust our intuition, or that gut feeling
- We often don’t believe that something is available to us – like enough money, or good health, or “I don’t know how”, yet if we realize the power of our mind and the ability to shift our mindset – watch and see your life go in a different direction
Visit our new website at: www.itsmytimenowcoaching.com
Schedule a complimentary consultation with Kavita by sending her an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or here: https://calendly.com/itsmytimenowcoaching/45-minute-discovery-call