Enjoy this episode with Amy Wilson as it will surely provide you with some fuel for thought about maintaining a healthy mind and body connection for life.
Amy is a Board Certified Geriatric Pharmacist, a certified fitness professional, and a certified nutrition coach , who is disrupting the diet industry and helping her clients take their health back.
Amy’s mission is to empower and equip her clients to take charge of their health and find balance in their lives. With over 30 years of experience, Amy specializes in developing individualized health plans that navigate through her client’s individual barriers, allowing them to be successful in their efforts.
You can find Amy here:
Here are her key takeaways:
- Eating less and moving more doesn’t work. It doesn’t work chemically or physically.
- We don’t have to be a slave to the scale, we don’t have to be chasing skinny anymore, we need to be looking at strength for our second chapter.
- Your 20 year old self is gone – what are you doing now to keep yourself thriving?
- What can we do? Get rid of processed foods, start eating real food, let’s build muscle.
- Understand that it is baby steps – work on one thing consistently. Working on big goals can be overwhelming vs working on one small thing at a time.
- If you are training for life then that’s a bigger purpose, to prevent disease, to feel good that’s a bigger purpose and that’s going to keep you on your path.
- When we work out too much, when we under fuel our body we are a sugar muscle burner, we are not a fat burner.
- We are not destined to be fluffy; we are destined to be fabulous!
Visit our new website at: www.itsmytimenowcoaching.com
Schedule a complimentary consultation with Kavita by sending her an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or here: https://calendly.com/itsmytimenowcoaching/45-minute-discovery-call